Hamilton chocolate cake, birthday cake, birthday party, cake shop, chocolate, cheese cake
Terms & Conditions
* Cocoa Cloud makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of products available on the website are as accurate and current as possible. Images, however, are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary. Fruit and edible flower decoration may also vary due to season change.
* We recommend products to be kept to suggested storage conditions stated on the website, and that consumption shelf life be observed accordingly. Cocoa Cloud shall not be held liable for products stored under inappropriate conditions and/or kept beyond suggested shelf life.
* All our Products may contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy and other allergens, even if the description does not specify them as an ingredient. All Products are made in the same environment as products containing allergens, so we cannot guarantee that any Product is free from traces of allergens.
* Cocoa Cloud shall not be held liable for any adverse medical conditions and/or allergies arising from consumption of our products.
* Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces on our cakes. Please ensure that these non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
* Products may be subject to stock availability. We will take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfil any orders for whatever reason; and offer suggestions for alternative products.
* Cocoa Cloud makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on the website are updated from time to time. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove promotional offers from time to time and as necessary.
* Any changes to orders must be made no less than 48 hours prior to date of delivery.There will strictly be no refunds for changes made to orders less than 48 hours before delivery/collection.
* You will be provided with an order reference number in an order confirmation sent to you via email. Please quote the order reference number when contacting our customer service representative regarding changes to your order.
* Cancellation of orders can only be made no less than 48 hours prior to date of delivery. There will strictly be no refunds for cancellations made to orders less than 48 hours before delivery.
* Refunds will take 7-10 working days of processing time from date of cancellation. Transaction fees may charged for processing the refund based on the bank policy.
* We offer FREE delivery in Hamilton 3pm to 6pm daily, without Public Holidays. Specific timing deliveries will have a delivery charge of $20.
* We highly suggest someone at the delivery address when the cake arrives. Unfortunately our delivery staff cannot be responsible for items that are left unattended.It would be best prior to making an order to confirm that someone will be available to receive it.
* Any claims for non-compliance or conspicuous defect has to be done within 2 days from the date of delivery to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
* After the expiry of the said product, no claim will be legitimately accepted thereafter.In view of hygiene and food safety, all products cannot be returned or exchanged after delivery.